Why You Should Use Us
All Phase Environmental, Inc. has the expertise to help guide you through the complex network of physical and chemical exposure laws, regulations and recommendations. Plant managers and safety personnel responsible for personnel exposure monitoring carry a heavy burden when you consider the following facts:
- OSHA has 470 Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs) for the various forms of approximately 300 regulated chemical substances
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has Recommended Exposure Levels (RELs) for 667 hazardous substances
- The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) have hundreds of exposure limits, more protective than OSHA's
- Individual corporate limits, often more protective than the resources listed above, are frequently used because industry has the statutory responsibility for recommending exposure levels that are protective to workers.
What We Will Do
At your request, All Phase Environmental, Inc. will send an Industrial Hygienist to your facility to evaluate your processes and make recommendations for testing personnel for specific chemicals and media (light, noise, chemical, particulate, etc.). We will equip selected employees with state of the art sampling equipment to take accurate samples. We will provide you with an easy to read report summarizing the findings and providing you with recommendations.
Process Safety Management
The PSM plan will develop controls, training programs and management systems that will be used to insure the processes involving Highly Hazardous Chemicals (HHCs) are operated in the safest manner possible. All Phase Environmental, Inc. will assist you in writing or updating your existing plan.
Protecting Your Workers
Knowing which material to test, how often to test and what to do with elevated results are all part of your companies liability exposure. Protection of your workers is your fist responsibility and the primary reason to hire All Phase Environmental, Inc. to perform exposure air sampling. Thanks to the efforts of concerned corporations, plant managers and safety personnel protecting their workers from exposures above the PEL, OSHA has estimated the following results:
- Additional health protection has been provided for over 21 million employees
- 55,000 occupational illnesses have been eliminated each year
- 683 deaths have been eliminated each year